Hello!Project Mikan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!Project Mikan

Forum Tempat Berkumpul Para Penggemar Hello!Project

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

High King ~Cinderella Unit~

Go down 
+5
SWAT_Thunder
KaoruBlade
sakurasi
Dart1823
nick_kwon
9 posters
PengirimMessage
nick_kwon
Mikan Family
nick_kwon

Jumlah posting : 431
Lokasi : Hijrah ke South Korea

High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Empty
PostSubyek: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:40 pm

High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Th_61084_24926091758b2dfc402ezk9_123_182loHigh King ~Cinderella Unit~ Th_61089_2493430352852ec5efaazv1_123_768lo

Unit ini dibentuk khusus utk drama Cinderella The Musical, dengan personil :
- Takahashi Ai (Morning Musume)
- Tanaka Reina (Morning Musume)
- Shimizu Saki (Berryz Kobo)
- Yayima Maimi (C-ute)
- Maeda Yuuka (H!P Eggs)

Single nya akan rilis tanggal 11 Juni 2008
C/C (Cinderella / Complex) (Single+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)

tracklist:
1.C\C (シンデレラ\コンプレックス)
2.記憶の迷路 (Labyrinth/Maze of Memory/ies)
3.C\C (シンデレラ\コンプレックス)(Instrumental)

LQ radio rip of C\C by High-King

http://www.mediafire.com/?uxbjyb1acjm
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://survivalcompany.blogspot.com/
Dart1823
Dart1823

Jumlah posting : 1009
Lokasi : Somewhere I Belong

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:27 pm

cover single
High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Disco_photo High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Disco_photo
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3bb17ed12983ae5b7069484bded33
sakurasi

Jumlah posting : 1221

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Reina skrg kl di pic jd sering center ya ... xD

Yg kotak2 kebagi 5 mantap cheers
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
nick_kwon
Mikan Family
nick_kwon

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:42 pm

kl diliat dr preview nya, sepertinya lebih banyak personil Momusu yang nyanyi ^^, pengen cepet denger lagu versi jelas nya ^^
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sakurasi

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:31 pm

^apa mungkin jd ky Resonant Blue ya... Reina , Ai nyanyi.. sisanya dance (dikit2 nyanyi) ... ngeliat Saki N Maimi dancenya kan oke jg Smile
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KaoruBlade
KaoruBlade

Jumlah posting : 276

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:05 am

Interview dengan High-King di Kindai edisi bulan July :

High King ~Cinderella Unit~ High_k10

High King ~Cinderella Unit~ High_k11

Translation from Ronin(Hello! online), sedikit g edit biar lebih mudah dibaca Smile :

- The leader of High-King is of course Aichan?

Takahashi Ai: No, we haven't decided the leader yet. Because it's a unit consisting of each group's leaders and captains.

Tanaka Reina:
Then, let's just take the middle and make Reina the leader.

The other 4:
We're counting on you.

Tanaka:
No, no, no. (lol)

Takahashi:
Why not?

Tanaka:
Then I'm the "Leader". (lol)

- Well then, the "Leader" should introduce the other members. First Takahashi Ai-chan.

Tanaka:
As for Aichan, I know two kinds of Aichan. When she's singing there's a certain something about her that we can't imitate, something that's appropriate for her age. But when it comes to variety, she has a
character where you ask yourself if she's not the most childish one among us. One Aichan who's mature and one who's immature. I think the gap between these two makes men go crazy. (lol)

- Next is Shimizu Saki-chan.

Tanaka:
The image I have of Saki-chan is "Saki-chan = dance". When I see her in rehearsals of Hello!Project concerts, I think to myself "She's really something else.". Her dance is really intense. Makes you wonder "Isn't it exhausting to dance like that?". Isn't it exhausting?

Shimizu Saki:
Well, I can't say it's not exhausting at all...

Tanaka:
But you can still keep on dancing for as long as the others. Eventhough your dancing is much more exhausting. I think it's amazing.

Takahashi:
You really like dancing, right?

Tanaka:
Yeah, one can directly see that you love to dance.

Shimizu:
Thank you very much.

- Next is Yajima Maimi-chan.

Tanaka:
The impression I have of Maimi-chan is that she's very modest. She seems well-mannered. Like the daughter of a high-class family. She's intelligent, has a nice personality and is cute... That's the kind of
image I have of her. Like she always uses fork and knife when eating.
(lol)

- She really seems like you said.

Yajima Maimi:
No~ (shy)

- Then Maeda Yuuka-chan (born in December 28th, 1994).

Tanaka:

The image I had of Yuuka-chan is that she's tiny, but she's suddenly
grown taller. Her face is still like that of a child though. She seems
to be calm and gentle, so I'm sure it's very pleasant to be around her.

- Yuuka-chan, surrounded by these 4 (self-called) leaders and captains.... will you do your best?

Maeda Yuuka:
Umm.. I'll do my best!

The other 4:
Cute~

- Well then, Aichan should introduce Reina-chan since you're both in Morning Musume.

Takahashi:
Reina said that I have two different personalities. However that's not the case for Reina at all. She's always just Reina. (lol) She's the one of us with the most distinctive personality, so I think she's a very strong-minded girl.

- What should we pay attention to when listening to your debut single "C\C (Cinderella\Complex)" which will bereleased on June 11th?

Tanaka:
When I first heard that it's the promotion song for "Cinderella the musical", I thought it'd be a ballad. Like "Oh, happiness!". (lol)

Shimizu:
But it's a very cool song and the lyrics are a bit sad too.

Yajima:
The story of "Cinderella" mothers read out for their children when
they're small is about the fulfillment of your dreams. This is a song
about a girl who knows that things don't go as well in reality as in
dreams.

- What do you think, Yuuka-chan?

Maeda:
I haven't sung many "cool" kind of songs in the newcomer performances, so I was worrying if I'll be able to sing it in a cool way. But when I heard the song I thought I'd try to put myself into the position of the main protagonist and do my best.

Takahashi:
This unit really has a fresh feel to it. The possibilities are endless and I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen from now on. That's why I want everyone to look forward to "High-King" too.

- The story of "Cinderella" ends with a happy-end. Speaking of "Cinderella",please tell us about "recent happy events" in your lives.

Takahashi:
The other day when I got holidays after a long time, I did some extreme shopping. (lol) My mother accompanied me and I bought lots of dresses. I also bought dresses matching with my younger sister's ones etc., it was a lot of fun.

Tanaka:
This year we'll go overseas on many occasions. Taiwan, South Korea, Shanghai.. I'm very happy that Morning Musume will get to perform live in many different places.

Yajima:
I went to watch "Enchanted" with my mother the other day. I felt very happy after watching that movie and I was also very happy that I could go watch it because I love movies.

Shimizu:
As for me, I'm happy that I can take part in this unit. When I see my senpais I think that I still have a long way to go and when I see
Yuuka-chan I remember the time when I had only joined. A while ago I
was talking about that with Maimi and saying "We were like just like
that when we joined.".

Maeda:
For me it's being able to take part in this unit as well. When I firstheard about it, I was surprised and happy at the same time. I took a photo of the "C\C (Cinderella\Complex)" lyrics card with my cell phone
and sent it to my mother.

The other 4:
Cute~!

Satu hal yang g tangkep....Ambisi Reina untuk menjadi leader belum pudar lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://kaorublade.wordpress.com
sakurasi

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:24 am

^Yah benar.. dari pembahasan awal aja jelas terlihat kl Reina pny ambisi besar buat jd leader... tp gpp ambisi itu bagus jg asal ga kebanyakan aja xD

Thanks atas infonya, bung Kaoru ^^
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
SWAT_Thunder

Jumlah posting : 13

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:00 am

Wew.. Shocked

Perfect donk kalo gitu.. smua jadi leader or captain!! (kecuali si Pro-EGG)
lagian si reina mank ngebet banget jadi leader d momusu.. byar ambisinya tercapai.. ya dia makin gencer pengen jadi leader di High-King

oh ya salam kenal. wa newbie.. lol!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eruru
Mikan Family
eruru

Jumlah posting : 747

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:13 am

gileee maeda yuuka masih 13 tahun tu? Very Happy

13 tapi muka udah kayak 17 aja. Laughing
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://kint.multiply.com
Mizu_D3
Mizu_D3

Jumlah posting : 39
Lokasi : Mizu street

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:42 pm

arrgh!! Suspect
kenapa Mame gak kepilih ya??
ada member H!P Eggs ya...
hebat2...
Arigatou info + link-nya...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sakurasi

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:48 am

Ini preview PV-nya
CC - PV

Reina bener2 jd center / paling sering ditonjolkan slain Ai tentunya..
Tp bener2 keren gaya personilnya ^^
Maeda Yuuka jg memukau ... lucu liat dia.. suaranya sekilas rada mirip Momoko xD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KaoruBlade
KaoruBlade

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:49 am

sakurasi wrote:
Ini preview PV-nya
CC - PV

Reina bener2 jd center / paling sering ditonjolkan slain Ai tentunya..
Tp bener2 keren gaya personilnya ^^
Maeda Yuuka jg memukau ... lucu liat dia.. suaranya sekilas rada mirip Momoko xD

wogh, thanks buat pvnya pak stip lol! lol! .

Sayang gambarnya masih agak burem, jadi wajahnya kurang keliatan>.<.

G suka banget lagunya, R&B. Tetapi tetap khas H!P
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
nick_kwon
Mikan Family
nick_kwon

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:08 pm

C\C (Cinderella Complex) Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obfLpBnTsCA

Terakhir diubah oleh nick_kwon tanggal Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Dart1823
Dart1823

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:49 pm

artikel laen lagi
High King ~Cinderella Unit~ High-k11

Translations by Ronin @ H!O:

This unit was formed to sing the promotion song for Morning Musume’s theater play “Cinderella the musical” which will be performed in August. It’s a quite fresh combination of members.

Tanaka: “Reina gets called a senpai of Berryz Koubou and C-ute members, but actually I’m the one who’s their kouhai.”

Takahashi: “I also joined only a few months before or after these two (Yajima & Shimizu), so I feel that they’ve become so big now. And you were all so small back then~(lol)”

Shimizu & Yajima:
“(lol)”

And there’s also the representative of the H!P eggs, Maeda Yuuka-chan, making her first appearance in this magazine.

Yajima: “She’s very calm and she also has a calm way of talking. I’ve been thinking about how cute she is all this time.”

Shimizu: “It was Maeda-chan who helped pulling my outfit when I had to take it off during our Kouhaku Utagassen performance. When I had problems changing my outfit during the actual performance I could only take it off because Maeda-chan pulled for me. That really saved me.”

Maeda: “At that time I only thought “Pull! Pull!”. (lol)”

Takahashi: “She’s sooo innocent and cute, that’s for sure.”

Tanaka: “I was totally surprised when I heard her cute singing voice. It’s a voice that makes you want to repeat it and listen to it again and again.”

Maeda: “Thank you very much.”

What kind of song is the debut song where you can listen to that cute singing voice?

Maeda: “It’s a sad song, but I was told to sing in a cool way, so I paid attention to that when singing.”

Shimizu: “From the moment I heard of the line-up I thought that it’s going to be a cool song and I was right.”

Takahashi: “I felt sympathy with the girl in the lyrics who has someone she likes and tries not to lose to her rival(s), but no matter what she does her rival(s) look(s) cuter than her.”

By the way what kind of musical is “Cinderella the musical” which is currently in preparation?

Tanaka: “I play the role of one of Cinderella’s elder sisters and I think the role suits my character. (lol)”

Takahashi: “This time we follow a script which has already seen so many different versions and create our own version of it. We’re partly anxious because there are already other versions you can compare ours to, but I think it’d be nice if we can bring out what’s characteristic of Morning Musume.”

What’s the charm of the new unit?

Takahashi Ai: First of all they’re all young. A while ago I was shocked to hear that everyone except me was born in the Heisei era (starting 1989). I’m in a strange state now wondering why I’m in this unit. (lol)

Tanaka Reina: I’m happy that I got selected out of Morning Musume. There are 3 leaders and captains in this unit, so it feels like they’re all good at keeping things in order. But maybe Reina can be at ease because of that. (lol)

Shimizu Saki: It’s a unit with my senpais from Morning Musume, Maimi from my gen and my kouhai Maeda-chan. When I’m between them, I strongly think “I don’t want to lose to them!”.

Yajima Maimi: “There has never been a group like this consisting of members from so many different groups, so it’s a weird feeling. As one of 5 members, I think it’d be nice if I can bring out a different side of me.

Maeda Yuuka: When I was called out by staff people during a newcomer performance, I thought I would get scolded. But when I heard that it was decided that I would join this unit, I was so surprised I couldn’t say a word. I’ll do my best!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sakurasi

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KaoruBlade
KaoruBlade

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm

sakurasi wrote:
High King CC versi M-on

makasih buat sharean-nya pak stip Smile
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eruru
Mikan Family
eruru

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:24 am

udah ada dance shot dan makingnya belon?

katanya di berikyuu terbaru ada makingnya.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ama
Mikan Family
ama

Jumlah posting : 1618
Lokasi : in reina's heart

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 pm

baru sadar.... ternyata yang dari M-ON dan dari dohhh-up itu ada perbedaan yah >.<

masi lebih suka versi yang dohhh-up I love you
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eruru
Mikan Family
eruru

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:29 pm

bdanya apa M-On sama dooh up?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
ama
Mikan Family
ama

Jumlah posting : 1618
Lokasi : in reina's heart

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:42 pm

ada scene yang beda gitu.... yang di dohhh up ada bagian pas reina di meja... yang pas di M-on bagian itu gak ada...

trus juga ada beberapa scene lage yang beda.... >.<
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eruru
Mikan Family
eruru

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm

wah musti liat niy yang M-ON. lu punya gak? kemaren kopi dari stiv cuma versi dooh up doank.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
sakurasi

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:30 pm

^kmrn kan memang br ada dohhhup ><

skrg br ada yg M-on bounce
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Dart1823
Dart1823

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
eruru
Mikan Family
eruru

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:04 pm

tanya donk
TV Show apa yang menobatkan Tanaka jadi leader High King? What a Face
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KuroYuki
Mikan Family

Jumlah posting : 135
Lokasi : Wherever ...

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:04 am

KaoruBlade wrote:

- Well then, the "Leader" should introduce the other members. First Takahashi Ai-chan.

Tanaka:
As for Aichan, I know two kinds of Aichan. When she's singing there's a certain something about her that we can't imitate, something that's appropriate for her age. But when it comes to variety, she has a
character where you ask yourself if she's not the most childish one among us. One Aichan who's mature and one who's immature. I think the gap between these two makes men go crazy. (lol)

ini bner banget neh.. gw setuju bgt ama reina...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: High King ~Cinderella Unit~   High King ~Cinderella Unit~ Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

High King ~Cinderella Unit~
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1